Zoeken in deze blog

vrijdag 8 maart 2013

Monthly discovery - February

I am in loooove with the following product: the face polisher by Sabon.

At first I was a bit sceptic about it. The product smells quite strong, it is a menthol smell. That pulled me off at first but I got curious how it would feel and work on the skin. It's a face scrub and I have very sensitive skin. Whenever I use a new product and my skin disagrees with it I will break out the day after, sometimes even a few hours later. So after a week I first heard about it I wanted to give it a go. First of all, you get a lot of product for your money(200 ml). It is not cheap (€27, 95) , at least that is my opinion. A little goes a long way, so that is a nice bonus too. It feels refreshing on the skin and does a great job scrubbing off the dead skin. Another great thing is that it doesn't contain icky stuff! Paraben and SLS freeeeeeee! Good stuff in there: lemongrass oil. My skin feels super soft and I certainly will continue using this product!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten