Zoeken in deze blog

woensdag 27 maart 2013

I loooooove Spring!

This tag has been floating around over Youtube, and I secretly love this kind of things to do soooooo here we gooooooooo....

Favorite Spring nail polish?






















I like to wear purples, pinks and mint. My favorite is nr. 153 Lagoon by Mavala.

What is your must-have lip product this Spring?




















Always protect your lips against the sun. This is Labello with SPF30, I always use sunscreen  also in the Winter. All year round baby!

Show us your favorite Spring dress






















I love this dress! Look how fun and Springy it is! It is not in my possession yet, I still have a coupon which I received for my birthday from my lovely friends. So I certainly will redeem it and buy this dress :)

What's your favorite flower?


















Orchids!!! It used to be my grandpa's favorite flower as well :) For his last birthday he received so many he could start an orchid garden haha!

Favorite Spring scarf/accessory?

Clip in hair flowers. A must have for any rockabilly gal.

What Spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year?

Well, I think that pastels are nice. It looks feminine and it goes with anything.

Favorite Spring candle?

Vanilla and Orchid. I buy my candles at Action, very cheap and you get a huge candle for your money. 

Favorite seasonal food in Spring?

Easy pick.....EASTER EGGS!!!!
















Favorite perfume for Spring?





















Lolita Lempicka, sweet but mature.

What is Spring like where you live?

I live in Holland, so Spring is cold. It does get a bit warmer but the temperature doesn't go above 12C. That is 53,6F. YES that cold. Further the flowers are starting to bloom and the trees get green leafs. Today it is sunny but there is a cold wind, and it is 4C that is 39,2F.

What's your favorite thing about Spring?

The sun coming out, flowers everywhere, peeling off a bit of clothes. Eating easter eggs and the fact that there is no snow anymore. 

Are you a Spring cleaner?

Yes and no. I like my house clean and I am willing to go the extra mile but I don't get obsessed with cleaning.

Any plans for Spring break or an upcoming vacation?

We just bought a house ....so no we don't :P



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten