Zoeken in deze blog

woensdag 27 maart 2013

Birthdays, being ill and a review.



Hey there, yes I am still alive! It's been kinda busy lately with birthdays and I wasn't feeling too well. My boyfriend celebrated his 30th birthday and our little cousin turned 2. For Wesley his birthday I made some yummy food.

Stuffed eggs















Mushroom soup


Apple/cinnamon cake















More snacks waiting in the fridge















I still have a nasty cold, so I am still not feeling 100%


BUT...on to the review.....

Nivea body milk the shower edition






















I mentioned this product a few posts ago. So basically you use this after you washed yourself in the shower. It has the same texture as regular body milk, so it is very runny. It does make your skin feel soft, but I prefer something more rich like a body butter. Especially now, my skin is recovering from all the winter violence. If you want to try this, you can buy it at the drugstore. I bought mine at Kruidvat.
the regular price is about 6 euro's but I got it on sale for 4.

Sorry I have been gone for a while, I am going to write new posts right now :)

I'll leave you with a random cute picture of Diablo <3


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten