Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 14 maart 2013

How I made a magic rod...

Aloha, alohaaaa everyone! In this post I want to show you what I have done with the giant branch we took home from the forest. I turned it into an Ice Queen staff. At least my version of it...

Here we go!


Here we have the branch, in it's natural form.


I used silver spray paint to cover the entire branch.


After the spray paint had dried I used spray glue and a whole lot of glitter! I used dark blue, light blue, silver and iridescent glitter.


The next step was adding fake flowers. I cut off the stem and used iron wire to attach them to the branch, trying to hide it as much as possible.


The final step will be done the day before we are heading to the Elf Fantasy Fair, and that is to spray it with fake snow. I hope that will turn out OK.

What do you think? Any suggestions to alter it? Or should I leave it like this?

bye bye xx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten