Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 7 februari 2013

Monthly discovery - January

Every month I will blog about a new product that I have tried and love.
Last month it was: Ahava: Time to clear, all in one toning cleanser.

It is a-mazing! I got this product in a glossybox so I got a 30ml sample. It not only removes dirt from your face, but you can use it as a make-up remover for your eyes as well. It doesn't make me break out, and it also doesn't make my skin dry and itchy. What makes it awesome is because of what's NOT in it:
paraben free
SLS/SLES free (sodium lauryl sulfate and sodium laureth sulfate)
Yup, that's the hardcore stuff they left out so you are left with a nice soothing product. It contains good stuff like Deadsea minerals and witch hazel. I apply it all over my face and remove the excess with a cotton pad. You don't have to rinse off the product.
There is one tiny thing that bothers me, and that is the smell. When you take a sniff it smells nice at first. But when you work the product it starts to smell weird. Maybe it's just me, but it smells a bit stuffy. Overall it is a great product and it lasts you a long time. My 30ml sample isn't empty yet!

*Glossybox is paid with my own money*

See you in the next post!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten