Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 21 februari 2013

Flu oh flu...

I have been ill last week. The flu got me knocked off my feet. Thankfully I feel a lot better now :) This Saturday my mom, my aunt and I are going to 'de huishoudbeurs'. It's a fair for showing new products on the subject of food, drinks, cleaning products, health and beauty. It really is a day out for women all ages. Well maybe not children, they will be bored stiff :P
I am curious to find out if anything exciting will tickle my fancy.

My studies are going well, I have finished the first part they send me. Now I will have to wait for the next package. Love it!
I am also loving the February glossy box, some good stuff in there! I will let you know how some of the stuff works out.

Goodnight x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten