Zoeken in deze blog

maandag 11 februari 2013

Creative cookie in the making

A lot of things have happened since we moved into our new house.
The 30th of December was my birthday and I turned 25. It was a busy but fun day. I chose a vintage style cake with roses.



The day after that was the 31st so that meant party on New Year's evening. I had a blast singing karaoke songs by Steppenwolf and Patsy Cline. Then the 2nd of January it was my dad's birthday. More cake and naughty stuff to eat :P Then there was my boyfriend's sister her birthday and his dad's birthday. I also payed several visits to the hospital which all went well. My physiotherapist recommended me a second opinion for my knee problem, which I have a appointment with in March. The 2nd of February was my mom's birthday and last Saturday, the 9th it was my aunt's birthday. You can imagine I don't want cake for quite a while. My aunt decided to have a high tea party in the local tea room in Uithoorn. It was really good, there were sandwiches, chocolates, cupcakes, chocolate cake, scones, quiche and ice cream. Oh and tea of course!

Now for the title of this post, I am busy studying for special effects make-up artist. I already have a diploma for make-up but that's the cosmetic kind, I also want to create different characters and really get into the trade. I know there a lot of people out there who do this kind of work. But it's something I love and really want to do.

That's it for now, just a small update about what's going on at the moment.
Bye! x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten