Zoeken in deze blog

woensdag 18 september 2013

50 random facts about me

1. I collect comics and superhero related merchandise
2. My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast
3. I used to play tennis for 7 years and I was pretty good
4. My favorite colors are mint green and lavender blue
5. I drink coffee since I was a baby
6. I earned a gold medal for the bicycling exam when I was 11
7. I love mythology
8. When I was younger I always dreamed of being a vet, until I discovered you can't save all the animals.
9. I appear to be a walking jukebox, whenever I hear a song once or twice I know it by heart.
10. I used to be scared of dogs, now I own one and love them.
11. I still think E.T. is scary
12. I am a chocolate addict
13. I suffer from anxiety
14. At one point in my life I desperately wanted to be a fashion model and almost starved myself
15. I have 9 tattoos
16. At the age of 19 I had my tonsils removed
17. I am scared of wasps
18. I can't stand snails and slugs
19. I love the beach and seaside
20. When I was 15 I had a giant mohawk
21. My first pet was a goldfish with some kind of Disney name
22. I watched Star Wars the Phantom Menace three times at the cinema
23. I used to re-enact X-men episodes with my friends when we were young
24. When I was 8 I had a crush on AJ from the Backstreet Boys
25. I am 25
26. My birthday is on the 30th of December and that used to suck big time because everybody went away on holiday. Now it doesn't bother me anymore ;)
27. I have a weirdly flexible right thumb
28. I can play several music instruments
29. I have a walk-in closet
30. I got my first tattoo at the age of 17
31. Obsessed with nailpolish
32. Loving me some leopard print
33. I have met Wanda Jackson in person
34. I love to sing
35. I don't like to fail and can be hard on myself
36. When I was young I got bullied but karma struck against them (I have seen one of them later in my life ...)
37. I don't like rollercoasters
38. Sometimes I suffer from bad migraines
39. My favorite food is Italian
40. I think the 1940's are one of the most interesting decades
41. I wish unicorns were real
42. My shoe collection is huge
43. I think I am creative
44. Brian Setzer gave me his plectrum
45. I realy want to get married
46. I love to watch cooking shows
47. I am proud that I spoke at my grandpa's funeral service
48. I know my way around London
49. People often think that I am from Romania or Russia
50. I love my friends and family ♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten