Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 29 augustus 2013

Archonia show and tell

Hi, how are you? Hope everything is fine and dandy! ^^

So this week my order from Archonia came in and this is what I got:

First of all I just want to mention that everything is packaged really well. Lots of bubble wrap and the comics are bagged and boarded.

New additions to my latest obsession, funko pop figurines!
I got Rainbow Dash from My little pony and Wonder Woman.

An overview from the entire order.

Ultimate comics X-men Hardcover, part one and two

X-men legacy #268 and #270, X-men second coming #1

Justice League dark #8, Justice league of America #44

The single issues were on sale for 0,99 a piece so that is a total bargain! The hardcover books were also on sale for 9,99. I think I got a pretty good deal and a nice addition to my collection. I highly recommend this online store if you are into comics, manga, anime and scifi. The prices are reasonable and the customer service is perfect. There is also a nice feature on the site which you can use to create your wishlist. Another cool thing is that with every order you collect points. With those points you can buy other stuff on the site. So eventually you might for example have a funko pop for free! I hope you find this information constructive and have a nice day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten