Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 29 november 2012

Work in progress.

So here is another update about the house :)
I will guide you through it with pictures.
removed the lathed wall around the fireplace

bye bye wallpaper!



I decorated some shelves with self adhesive sticker paper

The master bedroom, Wesley removed all the wallpaper. It looks like a dirty pile on the floor.

Master bedroom

Meanwhile, I am re-painting the doors

Living room, almost stripped down

Removed the lathed walls in the kitchen :)

looks a lot better in my opinion

Fresh wallpaper and curtains! These beds are just there until we finished the entire room so we can get my bed from my parents' house.

Build in closet and the other door leads to the bathroom 

I will make more pictures as we proceed to make this house our happy home :)
Thank you for reading/looking!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten